List of My Personal Core Values.
You wouldn't believe how energize you will be, when you've managed to have your own list of Your Personal Core Values.
An Inspiration to shake Procrastination.
Below is the list of My Personal Core Values. Before looking at the list, I'll just try to shake you a bit of your procrastination for not taking straight action even just for doing a little thing. I'm doing this because it was my situation before creating this list.
Take a piece of paper and write down the following ideas. Think of:
- what you value the most in your life,
- what things that interest you the most or attract your attention,
- what things that you can stand doing it for long time without feeling tired,
- what things that you are happy to do without being asked,
- what is your hobby/s,
- and others things that you think could be included here.
After doing this and you've got some things of inspirations in words that representing the above action, you will get the idea of what will be the values that are most important in your life.
Then, you would've listed Your Personal Core Values. Just try it.
Tipping Point of My Life Development.
When I was fourteen years old, as a Junior High School
student, I was so inspired by a phrase of a song we were singing in a School
Singing Competition. In the process of creating this website, I realized the importance
of the phrase to me at the time, that had triggered my personal life
development ever since.
The phrase was in Indonesian “Banyak Baca, Banyak Tahu, which
is means “Many Read, Many Know” in English. The more I meditate this phrase, the more I
become focused of reading and more reading. I found that reading has contributed to
the development of many aspects of my life.
If you'd be able to recognize just one thing that desired you most, you're on your own endeavor to start your own journey to a better future. Just trust me.
If you have no clue to develop yourself based on your found desire, you can visit the place where I've started my current development. Just visit here...!
This digital age provides much more opportunities and possibilities for your success if would be able to convince yourself to take a step to start your tipping point.
The List of My Personal Core Values.
Below are my current core values that are important to me. They’ve been so influencing in aligning, directing and focusing my efforts towards achieving my goals and visions.
- Faith - If
you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord.” And believe in your heart that
God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that
you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your
faith and are saved. Romans 10:9-10.
- Integrity - Conduct my life in truth and
honesty as the highest moral values and principles.
- Health - Physical,
mental, emotional, and spiritual health are importance in conducting and
continuing one’s life in order to succeed and reach the desired destiny of life.
- Learn - Learning is life progress and continuous
development to grow one’s life by acquiring knowledge and skill, in order to
reach a better and success future life.
- Family - It is my responsibility as a
husband and father who is trusted by God to look after and taking care of my
wife and children. My expectation is to
see my children growing and succeed in their lives with responsibilities to themselves
and their coming families as well as to God.
- Success - Success
is achieving a better or desired life by accomplishing sets of goals and
visions as well as seeing the successes of my children through work hard and
smart and living their lives in line with God principles.
- Enthusiasm - Try my best in every effort I do. Persistence in pursuing every goal or vision despite difficulties and challenging situation encountered. After all, God will make a way when seems to be no way.
- Humility - If I succeed in my life, it is not only my own efforts but with others contributions plus guidance from God.
- Patience - Try to see the reasons of any problem happened to us, with other’s perspectives. Put our feet into other shoes or other's hat onto our head. Understanding others in every situation we encounter.
- Love - Ready to sacrifice our privileges in order to prioritize and benefit others who are under our responsibilities.
- Wisdom - A continuous engaging of knowledge and knowledge of God, experience, understanding, common sense and insight in order to think and act properly in an acceptable manner.
- Hope - Yesterday was a History. Today is the Fact. But tomorrow will be a Hope. Do our best, Pray and Hope in the Help of God that we can achieve our goals and visions.
You need more ideas and inspiration to get you energized after having your own Personal Core Values. Click at the links below for some selected pages from this site, so you will be energized and inspired after reading them.
Take one step every time and you will find another new way of your life.
Have a good action step ahead of your success.
All the best, Marthen.
List of My Personal Core Values.